Thursday, October 14, 2010

Bruno Mars Kills It On SNL!









Check out his mashup of Nothing On You / Grenade (above).
Very impressive!


jadegoodywenn5448231__opt.jpg


After collecting over £750,000 in compensation for injuries in a motocycle crash, as well as collecting thousands of pounds from her deceased daughter's will, her several magazine and TV interviews, and even winning the Lottery, Jade Goody's mom Jackiey Budden says that she has spent every last drop and is broke again.


And now she's living off £91.70 a week from government benefits.


But Budden does not regret a single thing, saying:


"Money is there to spend and that’s what I did.


From all the money I’ve earned and from what Jade gave me from I’m A Celebrity (sic) and whatever. Anything can happen to anyone and money is there to spend and that’s what I did. I was not on drugs or anything like that in them times."


Maybe she didn't use all her cash on drugs, however, she does talk about her frivolous spending:


"I had a motorbike accident. In the end I got three quarters of a million pounds for my accident. That just made life easier for me and Jade basically. It was really weird because me and her did not have a pint of milk in the house or a toilet roll. Then this big lump of money come.


I was so angry I screwed it up and threw it because we did not even have toilet roll and it takes nine days for the cheque to clear. There was no-one in the world we could borrow money from. We were just roasting for nine days then the first day we got the money, nutty mummy, we jumped on a plane and went to Nigeria for a year and then we went to Egypt and then we just never came back. We went everywhere. The money went everywhere, on clothes and a caravan and that was it. Every country but here."


At least Jade had some fun before she passed away, however it's unfortunate that Jackiey didn't save some for herself. We hope she will eventually get back on her feet.


[Image via WENN.]



Eminem
Software
Aretha Franklin
fleurs
Pope Benedict Xvi

No comments: