Thursday, March 17, 2011

Enter To Win A Free Swatch Color Code Watch!!

For months now I’ve been blogging and tweeting my love of Swatch watches (which I’ve been collecting since 1987) and the folks at Swatch and I want to share that love with all y’all! Starting today, I will be giving away 3 Swatch Color Code watches to 3 lucky Pink is the new Blog readers [...]

We are just about 2 weeks away from Xmas and while many of us are prepping to spend another holiday with our family and friends, actress Sandra Bullock is preparing to celebrate her first Xmas with her baby son Louis Bardo. To get into the fun Xmas spirit, Sandra took a very festive-looking Louis for a pony ride in sunny Santa Monica, CA over the weekend … behold:



It has been a year of incredible highs and lows for Sandra Bullock, but the actress is ending it on a very joyful note as she prepares to celebrate her first Christmas with baby Louis. The 46-year-old actress and her son were seen getting into the festive spirit as they attended a party in Santa Monica yesterday. She doted over the 11-month-old as she chatted with friends and at one point placed a Santa hat on his head. Louis also took a pony ride under the watch of other guests, although he looked a little apprehensive as he sat in the saddle. He seemed much more comfortable on his mother’s hip and the pair eventually headed home after a long day of fun … There are rumours Sandra will reunite with Jesse over the holidays to celebrate Christmas together in Austin. Sandra became very close to his three children Sunny, 7, Jesse Jr., 13, and Chandler, 16, during their marriage and wants Jesse to be involved in Louis’ life. ‘Sandra wants to make sure Louis grows up knowing Jesse’s children,’ an insider told In Touch Weekly magazine, ‘so she is willing to put the past behind her for the sake of the kids.’


Louis Bardo is THE cutest little boy ever … I can’t even function properly when I’m looking at pictures of him. He is just the sweetest little thing … with that Santa hat, OY! I can’t even … I also cannot imagine how excited Sandra must be to spend her first Xmas with Louis … something tells me that he is going to get spoiled rotten with love. As for reports that Sandra is planning to spend Xmas with her ex-husband Jesse James, well, I personally do not like it. I can understand and respect Sandra‘s desire to play nice with Jesse for the sake of the kids but there is no way in HELL I would allow my children to be in the vicinity of an overtly racist and untrustworthy person … period. Sandra is a much bigger person than I am in that respect. She is truly an amazing woman to want to spend her time with the children she’s come to love and care for. I sincerely hope they all have themselves a Merry Xmas together.


[Source]




latest articles
current event articles
latest articles
ezine advertising
interesting articles

No comments: