Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Detroit Tigers Manager Sparky Anderson Passes Away At 76

Sad news to pass along to baseball fans today … the iconic Detroit Tigers manager George Lee Sparky Anderson passed away today in his home in Thousand Oaks, CA at the age of 76. Yesterday his family revealed that Sparky was receiving hospice care due to his advancing dementia and, very sadly, he died today. [...]

Last night I met up with my dear friend Adriana for a dinner and catch-up session at a restaurant called Reservoir in Silver Lake, CA:




Unfortch, I was so wrapped up in our conversation that I failed to snap a pic of us hanging out together … but, I think this adorable pic of Adriana rockin’ her Wonder Woman Underoos back in the say will suffice. Big, exciting things are happening for AY these days and I’m so happy to hear that she is doing well. I wish we got to hang out more often but I’m very happy with the time we do get.


Tonight the Turtle Party will be gettin’ together for a Zombie movie night … should be fun. Temps are still in the record-breaking high 90s today. Zoiks! Happy Thursday!!



interesting articles
Andrew Wyeth
internet articles
Stuart Davies
The world of information

No comments: