Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Robert Pattinson & Kristen Stewart Make Their Way To Brazil

Twilight co-stars and rumored lovebirds Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart have made their way to Brazil to film new scenes for the upcoming sequel film The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn. Those of you familiar with the books know that vampire Edward Cullen (Pattinson) and human-turned-vampire Bella Swan (Stewart) get married and go on their honeymoon [...]

Last night ended up being a pretty quiet one for me. After a quick trip to get my hair did, I ended up staying in for the night. David and I talked about going to see a movie but it got kinda late and I got caught up in watching a Season 2 two-part episode of Wonder Woman titled Mind Stealers from Outer Space:




Desipte the fact that I had not seen this two-part episode since it first aired back in the late 70′s, I still vividly remembered much of the plot. Wonder Woman battled alien invaders called The Skrill and managed to foil their plan to steal the minds of the most intelligent human beings on Earth. For the most part, WW battled human villains but sometimes the producers would throw in some aliens and some horrible special FX to mix things up for a bit. As a kid, I loved every second of shizz like this … but what I can’t understand is how adult viewers were able to stomach the cheesiness. I’m just glad that shows like Wonder Woman, The Incredible Hulk, Buck Rogers in the 21st Century and more introduced us to the fun of Sci-Fi ridiculousness at such a young age. I still have quite a few WW eps to get thru before I start watching The Bionic Woman Season 1 on DVD :)


Today, we are getting out of the house. David has been sick all week long and he has gotten stir crazy … not sure the plan just yet but I’m sure we’ll think of something fun to do. Happy Saturday!



Richard Walker
Trisha Rapier
Mark Twain
Henri Matisse
Laurie Fields

No comments: